Subscribe:
Life Is Not What You Think But What You Choose and Do. What is certain in the uncertain life is what you are doing now, which is the opportune moment to mould your life

Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Voice Heard Ever

''I love you'','' I will never leave you'', you once said to me.
I can't forget your honey words.
You are ever in my thought.
You came into my heart without knocking at my heart-door.
I have been fooled around you and your words.
''I hate you'','' you are an idiot'', you added again and again.
I still remember your sharp words.
''You are my dream, you are my world'',
These are your sweet words ever engraved in my thought.
''I miss you'', I thought.
''I can't live without you'', I believe.
I am now drowning in your so called love.
I am still burning in your horrible hate.
You are a mysterious angel in my life.
You leave me alone without saying goodbye.
Before knowing what love means.
My heart is burning,
My dream is crashing.
I am wondering what love means,
If I have a chance to come across again.
These are what we people heard ever.
Is it acceptable or denial?
Love is like a snake.
Is it right?
What we really need is only compassion and loving-kindness in daily life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment