Subscribe:
Life Is Not What You Think But What You Choose and Do. What is certain in the uncertain life is what you are doing now, which is the opportune moment to mould your life

Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Special Guest or Gift for My Name on the M.A Result


''Hi, how is everything with you, buddy?', ''Hey, look, what are you doing now?', ''You know what is happening today?', a friendly voice came out of my little phone.

''Nothing special, guys', ''I am Just cooking for my lunch now'', ''Hey, by the way, what's your news'', I asked him, stirring dried fishes and tomatoes into the pot.

While thinking what to put in my special food next, there came out a cool and serious voice again, that made my heart beating like thunder at the moment I heard: ''Your result is out'', ''Go and see it, stop fussing__cooking and call us back''.

My heart started running like a horse. A flash of thought dealing with what to do then came into my mind after I hung off my phone. It is a call from my friend, U Pannyindriya, 2nd year student of B.P.U. I felt so much pleased with his thoughtful information.

It is natural that we comrades inform one another when we get news or something important. No doubt we share either good or bad things with one another. Sometimes, taking a joke or something funny on the phone with each other is a kind of fair and pure friendship based on honesty and kindness. It is a very lovely life style of our student life. Now it is clear that it was very helpful and important news for me.

I no sooner finished cooking than I started running into my room in order to take my monk-bag and things necessary. Hiring a Three-Wheel near by, I left for my University of Kelaniya. My eyes were looking for some friends on the way to University, hoping to see some guys I have got familiar with. When I found myself, my mind was being busy with reciting some Preventative Discourses (paritta). You see I am also just an ordinary guy who loves praying or reciting some religious texts like you when there arises important thing in life. Anyhow it can help our mind to become calm and still even though it is hard to say it can yield real good result. As for me, I do believe reciting some religious texts can pave the way for one to a good position as long as one keeps on doing it.
As soon as I arrived at University, I gave Three Wheel fares and went straight forward to the board where M.A results are declared. Can you guess what I was doing there at that time? If you were in my place, what do you usually do? Will you ask friends without seeing it by yourself or go straight forward to it? Yes, I approached to the board, with strong self-confidence. This is because I believe in myself.

My eyes and heart were earnestly co-operating then, pointing my little fingers on the board. As expected, my name is on the M.A Result. ''Oh, Yes, this is it'', "I've overcome this too'', I shouted repeatedly. But no one seemed to see and hear my victory smile and words. Of course, they could not hear nor were interested in me. I thought they beside me were so pitiful for not having a chance to see and hear such pleasant victorious smile and cry. My words were, in fact, thundering only in my heart filled with joy and excitement. Here what I did not know was that all of them were wearing a sweet smile and even shouting like me. This is actually the secret of victory. Now all pain is forgotten because gain called M.A result comes into my world. After scanning friends' names and taking some photos of the result, I came back to my temple, wearing a sweet smile and sleeping on it.

In my little room, a special guest or gift has been waiting for me for my congratulation. No doubt, I felt so much pleased with my guest. That was my poor salty curry___my lunch. Don't you think there could be my name appeared in my bowl of salty curry then? Needless to say that it is my special guest or gift for my name on the M.A Result in 2010.

4 comments:

အရွင္ပညိျႏၵိယ said...

Wow! You real became today what you hoped for 2010. So, I also really so happy for you and Congratulation to you my friend>>>>>>>>>>> :) :) :)

Unknown said...

"That's so cool!!!"
What wonderful and joyous news ! You have always done excellent jobs ! I am also really happy for you and Congratulations to you !!!
Thank u so so much for sharing your joy with us .

Traveller said...

Congratulations !
I am very proud of you, my friend.

Ideal Idea said...

Thank you, thank you so much for your beautiful comments or words.
Please don't forget that your words can be my strength or a ladder for me to climb up to the mountain of life.

Post a Comment