Subscribe:
Life Is Not What You Think But What You Choose and Do. What is certain in the uncertain life is what you are doing now, which is the opportune moment to mould your life

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

I Would Be A Gentle Breeze For You


If I were a stream,

I would flow to all parts of your heart to ease you.

If I were a nightingale,

I would sing a sweet song for you every day and night.

If I were even a glass of poison,

I would try to be a cup of sweet tea for you.

If I were shoulders,

I would always be ready for you to lean on.

If I were given a chance to think so,

I would think and say so in my dream.


If I were a bird,

I would fly across the open fields for a minute.

If I were a star,

I would light up the heavy hearts in the jungle of despair.

If I were a distance-runner,

I would run out of this so-called good way for a second.

If I were a child,

I would cry out for a while with no hope for anything.

If I were a singer,

I would console myself with my melody.


If I were a pen,

I would write down all I see and feel in my life.

If I were a tear-drop,

I would try to pour down to reduce your stress.

If I were in despair,

I would pine for you.

If I were in such and such mood,

I would be mocked at and satirized in many ways.

Anyhow,

Even If I were a violent thunderstorm,

I would try to be a gentle breeze for your breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment